Sunday, January 1, 2012

Who Is Your Gordon Bay Blogger?

A New Year 2012-A New Blog!
Hi, I'm Pauline and I will be your Gordon Bay Blogger.

So yesterday was a trial run at posting something to our blog, although I set up the blog over a month ago I never did get around to posting anything on it.
I was away at a marine dealers conference in Orlando in November and there was so much hype over all the Social Media , Facebook, You Tube, Twitter & Blogging  it was somewhat overwhelming. Just when you think you have it figured out something changes. So since we already have FB, You Tube & Twitter I figured the only thing missing was our blogging. Well, not now!
Had to do a little research on how blogging worked, what I should be blogging about, how often I should be blogging and who I should be blogging to...There is just so much to learn with all this Social Media. However, with that being said I will do my best to keep you informed on events, tips on boating, sales,what's going on around the marina and if there's something you want to know about just leave a comment and ask the question. I'm sure someone here at Gordon Bay Marine will have an answer.

We are looking forward to a great 2012. Starting it off with the Toronto International Boat Show. You can find all the details on the show by visiting our website http://www.gordonbay.com/

If you are not following us on Facebook, please do...We always have great info, videos and contest for you to enter, or you can find us on Twitter or You Tube

Thanks for visiting our Blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment